The next growth phase for your small business begins with a marketing consultation with Mardesco.
If your business is located in the Salem metro area, you may be eligible for a free half-hour consultation with our on-staff MBA. Call today to set up an appointment.
How It Works
Before we start on a project, we like to get to know you, and we want you to get to know us. That’s why we like to begin our projects with an introductory consultation at no charge. That’s right: you get a free, no-obligation, half-hour conversation with a marketing professional. (Learn more about our team.)
This first consultation takes about half an hour. We can talk with you over the phone, or meet with you in person at your office, if you are in Silverton or Salem, Oregon. During this initial consultation, we work with you to establish a basic understanding about your business and your goals. This includes a discussion of question including:
- Who is your target market?
- Within that target market, who are your best customers?
- How do you currently reach out to your customers?
- Are you considering starting or changing your marketing programs? (e.g. website redesign, advertisements in targeted media channels, etc.)
- What are your marketing goals? (e.g. increased market share or specific target increase in revenue)
Based on asking these questions, we can usually offer some insights and advice on the spot.
Many small business owners don’t have ready answers for some of these questions, or haven’t given them much thought recently. If that includes you, don’t worry! We’re happy to help you answer these questions, and many others. The objective here is to identify where you’re at and where you want to go.
After your initial consultation, you can request a formal project proposal or a follow-up consultation billed at our competitive rate.
What does that include? We present our recommendations; work with you on your marketing strategy; perform high-level marketing duties; and provide essential design services to fulfill your marketing requirements.
For example, Mardesco can:
- Deliver a written marketing plan for your company
- Research your customer base and create a report to help you better understand your customers’ requirements.
- Develop a marketing list of your best individual prospects, complete with their contact information and other relevant data.
- Create text copy and/or graphic layout designs for your advertising campaign
- Manage your ad buys and media placement
- Help you track your marketing ROI (Return on Investment)
- Develop a logo for your company, or engage in a comprehensive strategic branding campaign
- Redesign or upgrade your company website
Are you ready for a new level of success? Contact us today to sign up for your free consultation.